Published on May 8, 2021
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by SOCIOeXPERT & Miroslav Dolin, VAT 667 11 304 phone +420 720-366-722. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SOCIOeXpert web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SOCIOeXpert web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SOCIOeXpert at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on SOCIOeXpert web site are provided “as is”. SOCIOeXpert makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SOCIOeXpert does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SOCIOeXpert or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SOCIOeXpert Internet site, even if SOCIOeXpert or a SOCIOeXpert authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payments are processed using secure system or a secure and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information being input through our web site. Secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption. By purchasing our services you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute, credit card or debit card institution. Furthermore, you have authorization to use the credit card, debit card or any other payment source used to make the purchase. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address. Users acknowledge chargebacks, disputes, or payment reversals will not be carried out prior to discussing the situation with our support team.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing onSOCIOeXpert web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SOCIOeXpert does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SOCIOeXpert may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SOCIOeXpert does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SOCIOeXpert has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SOCIOeXpert of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to SOCIOeXpert web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a full refund within the first 30 days of their purchase. Refunds will be processed through our customer support agents who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. SOCIOeXpert reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process.
- SOCIOeXpert is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use SOCIOeXpert at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username to obtain required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your username to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the SOCIOeXpert service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Since SOCIOeXpert is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- Non-delivery of the product: in some cases, the process times are slower, and it may take a little longer for your orders to finish. In this case, we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our support department in writing within 72 hours from the order placing the date. Otherwise, the campaign will be considered completed. If your order delivery has started, then the delivery will be finished as soon as possible and no refunds will be issued once your order has started processing.
- Product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our support department within 72 hours from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints, which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes, are NOT honored. Our support team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing from us.